Friday, February 13, 2009

v day

Hi friends today for my frds who r all committed ...Happy valentines day....yday my frd vasanth msg me tat his company announced a competition of writing a love letter for the valentine day spl... he asked a idea from me.... appo dhaan ninaichen indha ooru innum a nammala nambuthu... anyhow i tried to write a letter with my imagination...


hello dear,

hardware ah irundha yenna software an change pannadhu nee dhaan.... yennoda system hard disk(heart) virus aala(problems) affect aanapo anti virus ah vandha... aana limited version madhiri konja naal la yenna vittu pirunjhutha... i still remember those beautiful days wen u smile at me.. i feel like get power to charge my ups... wen u shout at me i feel u as a loud speaker but later on only i understand ur headphone voice in caring me... u act as a monitor in reflecting my thoughts,behaviour .... ivalo therinja unaku yennoda mind ah scanner aala scan panna mudiyalaya.... dial up ah irundha yenna broadband speed alavukku change panna... nee illadha oru valkaiya ninaichu kuda pakka mudiyala.. idhu yeppadi irukkuna keyboard illama mouse ah vachu a,b,c,d type panna sonna mathiri irukku.... naan unnoda life la floppy disk ah illama blu ray cd drive ah iruppean... appuram ivalo kashtapathu letter yeludhirukkene idha marakama printer vachu copy yedhutuko...

nee illadha valkai system la processor illadha valkai.... think abt the memories in the past.. keep it as a non-volatile as rom instead of ram... Waiting fr u till my life get ends...